Sunday, October 2, 2011

ASU vs. OSU

My first post! And I am excited. This past weekend, I was able to go to the ASU vs. OSU football game with Sky and his family.
Fear the Fork!
It was so fun! This was my first college football gaming experience... Unless you count the Mesa Community College Thunderbird game I went to last fall. Blegh let's not. 

Anyway, a couple hours before the game, we tailgated! Woo! Here are some highlights! 



Sky's beautiful sister, Trin. I love her hat!


Aww!! 

So blessed to have this wonderful guy!


Woo! ASU! 
The band!

Yeah, you're dealing with two high school band geeks on this blog. The band is always a big deal. 

Yay! So ASU ended up winning 35-20. I don't know a ton about football, so I'll spare the awkward attempt of trying to talk about the game. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment