Friday, February 8, 2013

Sooooo....

This is awkward. It's literally been like 3 months since I even typed in our URL.  Say what. 

Anyway. Last semester nearly killed me.  I had this post written up about it, then forgot about for like 2 months. My bad.  This semester is approximately 1,000,000,000,000 times better. 

That's not really what I want to blog about.  And I've thought over the past 3 months "oh that would make a good post", but then I never write it. I'm awesome! 

What's happening in my life? Uhh a whole lot! (small Parks & Rec quote, that show is my life, you guys.) Work, school, Skylar, Alixx, my cats. That pretty much sums it up. It's all a girl really needs. 

See you guys in July! Ha jk. I'll try to be better. 

But don't get your hopes up. My main goal in life is to manage people's expectations. I'm a pro at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment