Wednesday, November 23, 2011

ASU game pictures and such.

Alixx also has a post on this... fyi. 


Here are some pictures of the ASU vs. U of A game we attended last Saturday. We went with a group of fun people and had a blast! Yes, ASU lost. No, I don't really care. I'm technically not even a student there yet (next fall!). It also goes back to the fact that I'm not a die hard football fan. I love going to the games, but it's more of an atmosphere thing. I was CONSTANTLY asking Sky what was going on. He laughed at me a lot. 



Pre-Game... Keep scrolling through to see if we remain friends through this bitter rivalry. 

What a cute BF I have... 

"A" for Arizona!... Or America. Or Alixx! 

Woo taking the field! 


A mixing of the bands! Which is completely acceptable, even if the schools absolutely hate each other. The guy that was sitting behind me was boo-ing non stop, so I turned around with my angry face and "WOOOOOOOOO"'d him. It was awesome. I think he was slightly intoxicated, so I couldn't explain the rules of Marching Band to him. Bands pretty generally like other bands. And non-band nerds will just never understand.  


This was within the last minute of the game. Even an "ehh" football fan like myself had a pounding heart. 


STILL FRIENDS!! Duhh... Like we would let some silly school rivalry tear this apart. Please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment