Monday, June 4, 2012

Things I Want You to Think When You Read This Blog

Here are some things I want you to think when you come to my blog, Alixx's blog, and Second Friday. 


"Oh that looks delicious." 
"That is a good idea!" 
"I can totally relate!"
"I love this." 
"I'm going to have to try that."
"What a funny story."
"I'm going to pin this idea!"
"I'm glad they put instructions because I want to make this."


This is multi-purpose blog. A place where you can come to see all sorts of things.  Recipes, DIY's & crafts, funny & awkward stories, and just good fun.  


Please come visit us a lot! Remember our site address, add it to your read list, make yourself a note. We'll entertain you. 

1 comment:

  1. I think every single one of those things when I read your blog...I love it!

    ReplyDelete