Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oh, Girl You're Such a Rebel.

Over the weekend, I got the urge to put some pink in my hair. I can't explain where this urge came from. Just felt like it. So I did it. It was a temporary hair color, nothing extreme, and it has actually mostly washed out.  It was just six small sections to begin with, and now it's barely pink at all. 


Well, contrary to popular belief of the people around me... 
  • I am not some rebel
  • I am not some punk girl
  • I am not doing drugs
  • I am not trying to stand out
  • I am not a groupie in some color-hair posse
  • It is not a reflection on my parents (my Mom actually did a pretty good job, because I am awesome)
So why did I do it? Just felt like it. Because I am as free as my hair, and I felt like it.  

So stop with the thinking that I am some rebel without a cause.  

No comments:

Post a Comment