Happy Monday! Here are some of my finds. Enjoy!
1. Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt ($4.99) - I am always up for trying new healthy food. Saw these at the grocery store and thought I would give it a try! They are delicious. I got the blueberry ones, and at 70 calories, they are the perfect little treat!
2. Nasty Gal Audrey Platforms ($138.00) - These are definitely a "wish list" item till I finish school... I have seen these here and there for the past couple of months. Still love 'em, still want 'em.
3. High Heel Suicide / LA's Blog - Found her via Instagram, read her blog, saw her clothing line, fell in love. She has the best sense of style & I just love looking at her clothes. The shirt she's wearing in the above picture (which I used with her permission) is one I want. I want it real bad. It comes from her collaboration with Fox House, and I can't wait to see it!
4. The Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing ($10.00) - Such a cute, quick read. Took this to San Diego with me and finished in two days.
5. Benefit Stay Don't Stray ($26.00) - Picked this up at Sephora. Probably one of the best purchases I have ever made. I get so annoyed when my eye shadow gets all up in the crease of my eye. Happened ALL the time before I found this primer. It will keep your eye shadow in place, and it will keep your concealer in place around your eye. I don't know how I lived without this before.