Monday, July 30, 2012

What I Am Loving {at the moment} July 30th

Happy Monday! Here are some of my finds. Enjoy! 


1. Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt ($4.99) - I am always up for trying new healthy food.  Saw these at the grocery store and thought I would give it a try! They are delicious.  I got the blueberry ones, and at 70 calories, they are the perfect little treat! 
2. Nasty Gal Audrey Platforms ($138.00) - These are definitely a "wish list" item till I finish school... I have seen these here and there for the past couple of months. Still love 'em, still want 'em. 
3. High Heel Suicide / LA's Blog - Found her via Instagram, read her blog, saw her clothing line, fell in love.  She has the best sense of style & I just love looking at her clothes.  The shirt she's wearing in the above picture (which I used with her permission) is one I want. I want it real bad. It comes from her collaboration with Fox House, and I can't wait to see it! 
4. The Girl's Guide to Hunting and Fishing ($10.00) - Such a cute, quick read.  Took this to San Diego with me and finished in two days.  
5. Benefit Stay Don't Stray ($26.00) - Picked this up at Sephora.  Probably one of the best purchases I have ever made.  I get so annoyed when my eye shadow gets all up in the crease of my eye.  Happened ALL the time before I found this primer.  It will keep your eye shadow in place, and it will keep your concealer in place around your eye. I don't know how I lived without this before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment