Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Oh hey.

I don't want this quick little post to be a huge apology.  I have no excuses. Well, I sort of do. I'll tell you what I've been up to lately.  My last post was on June 12th. Wow. I am ashamed. 


For the last weeks of June, I literally have no excuses as to why there were no posts from myself. And I will hold myself accountable for there being no Second Friday posts since I have all the pictures. 


I do have an excuse for the past two weeks though. I was on vacay. And it was fabulous.  I will blog about that soon. I promise! Let me get caught back up on things.  


I always think I'm going to have so much time once school is out.  I always think I'm going to be so focused and bloggy. Ha. Truth is... After working for 8 hours each day at a computer, working on a computer once I get home just sounds terrible.  When I get home from work and the gym, I sit on my bed and watch something on Netflix on my iPad.  Something girly (hello Keeping Up With the Kardashians), and something I can just tune out to.  


Anyway, I'll do my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment