Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Summer To-Do List.

1 more day. 


1. 


One. 


I can't wait to be done with this semester. It has dragged on! Plus I've been so busy, and I just want to chillax. That's all I want to do. 


So here are some things I want to do this summer: 


1. Get tan. This is a goal every summer. 


2. Go swimming. Again, every summer. Especially in Arizona.


3. Work on my scrapbook. Yeah, that's right. I scrapbook.  Have since I was like seven.  The one I'm currently working on is a scrapbook completely for Sky and I. I started it probably six months after we started dating. I'm a solid two years behind. Because I'm awesome like that! I love scrapbooking though. It gets my creative juices flowing. Plus I need to hardcore catch up. 


4. I want to cook/bake. I shared this earlier, but seriously. I am definitely going to give macarons a lot more tries. The first time didn't go as well as I would have hoped.  


5. I am going to make a quilt out of all my old t-shirts. Saw this idea on Pinterest and LOVED it! (I love this whole blog btw. Lil Blue Boo is so amazing!) I have so many old t-shirts, and really the only reason I have held on to them are the memories tied to them. Umm hello marching band shirts from all four years? So that will also help me clean my dresser out. SO excited. 


6. Going along with the sewing thing, I also want to make some throw/decorative pillows for my bed.  Right now I only have the four that are sleeping pillows. I'm going to make my bed a pillow fortress! 


7. Go on vacation. Already in the works! I'll be spending some quality time with my love bug in San Diego! Visiting my sista & bro-in-law, kickin' it on the beach, having fun. 


8. Alixx and I must make aprons. Special Second Friday aprons! 


9. Make a lot of panini's.  I got this panini maker as a nice graduation gift from my Mom. How nice! I want to make every panini in the cookbook she got me too.  


I have to stop thinking about summer. I get so excited. 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the perfect summer right there! (Aside from visiting me & going boating at the lake... just sayin!) I love that you're so crafty! When I come visit you, you've got to teach me how to sew ok!?

    ReplyDelete