Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sorry About That...

I said there would be a post regarding some glitter. 


But... I didn't finish the pillow this weekend. 


Therefore, I didn't finish (or even start) the blog post to go with it. 


I AM SORRY. 


I pretty much did nothing this weekend.  And it was awesome. 


Yesterday was Sky's and I three year anniversary.  That was fun. Definitely the highlight of my weekend.  Did some shopping, ate some Mexican food, and enjoyed cake-in-a-bottle... again! 


I told you I can't get enough of that cake-in-a-bottle.  This one was a yellow/butter cake recipe.  Then I layered a peanut butter frosting and Reese's peanut butter cups.  


Cake - PB frosting - Reese's - cake - frosting - Reese's.  That's how that went.  


For the frosting, I just used a canned buttercream frosting and just mixed in peanut butter.  It's definitely a taste thing, add as much as you like! 


Make cake-in-a-bottle. And give it to someone you love lots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment