Thursday, May 3, 2012

On This Anniversary of the Day I Was Born.

Oh cool beans. It's May 3rd. 


That's all I have to say about that. 


I have work/school all day. 


Then I'll come home to some delicious Mexican food, brought to me by my one & only.  And I shall feast. 


It's not that I think other people are old. It's not that I hate being old, or feeling old. It's just that I value my youth. I've had some fun times. And I'm not ready to be a true adult yet. I want to continue telling funny/weird stories to my best friend. I want to make shirts for all special occasions and giggle when I'm about to meet someone really famous (post about this coming soon).  I want to go out [occasionally] and feel young and free. And I want to accomplish a lot of things before I settle down.  I love being young. 


So please, if you read this. Do ONE thing for me on my stupid birthday. Go like Second Friday on Facebook. It is literally all I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment