Monday, May 21, 2012

Panini My Love.

*Posting this even though the pictures are sideways. Please forgive me. 


Hi, I'm Kelsey, and I love paninis. And I love them even more now that I have my very own panini grill.  


So paninis are what I made for Sky's birthday dinner.  Let me show you the Cubano paninis I made. And loved. 


Look at that beauty to the left. Hello, love. Everything you need: Awesome panini grill, rolls, black forest ham. turkey (instead of the pork the recipe called for), provolone cheese, Dijon mustard, pickle slices, and cilantro. 

Another sideways picture. Seriously?! So after you smear the outsides of the rolls with butter, slather the insides with the Dijon mustard. Add as much cilantro as you like. I wish I had added more. 

On top of the cilantro, layer cheese, turkey, ham, pickle, then another layer of cheese.  Add the top roll half. 

Carefully put that bad boy on the grill.  These are tall sandwiches beforehand, so make sure it doesn't topple over. Listen to the butter sizzle... It's like a beautiful melody playing lightly in the background of your fantasy of eating buttered, grilled bread forever. 

I want to eat paninis forever. And ever. And ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment